Thursday, November 24, 2005

Day 3



Imaginative titles, not. Well, busy day today. Couldn't sleep last night, a bit wired from my evening out! Knackered today. Woke up late with puffy eyes. Got to work late, noone noticed, luckily. Worked non-stop till home time, even through lunch (more Othello). Had interesting conversation with R about the book she's written and given me a copy of to look at, lots of damage in her childhood.

Girls had their last swimming lesson today. I welled up saying goodbye to their teachers. God, I'm such an embarrassing mum. God knows what I'll be like next week.

Went to see 'The Constant Gardener' tonight with S. I really enjoyed it. The story was just usual Le Carre stuff, which in the hands of another director such as the sort that direct Tom Cruise, would have been mediocre, but this was directed by Fernande Mireilles (can't remember how to spell the name), who directed City of God, which I love. Very similar look, saturated colours, jerky filming at speed. Really good.

Got to go to work tomorrow to make up for the day off I'm having next week for B's wedding. I'm knackered. Hope I sleep tonight.

By the way, that was also my last cinema night with S in London. She told me she's going iceskating next week in Greenwich with A and H, I was jealous. Bet Ipswich doesn't have an ice rink in front of a fantastic building like the University. Does Ipswich have any fantastic buildings? I'll find out next week!

They say it's going to snow in thenext couple of days.

Ciao for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Lucy, Lucy Loo. You are fantastic and I will miss you so much when you go. You've written so much. It's really cool the way that you have taken the plunge at last. You have got some lovely pictures as well. You'll have to show me how to post them up. I've added some more to mine today. I got a bit stuck on the first one, but then got into on the second.

You will be sorely missed. Remember that the answers are in your heart and your travels will all be for a reason. I shall hopefully keep up with your posts. I didn't see you today - no chocolate and no McCoy crips. Keep up the good work and I'll see you on Monday. Oh God, last week - no, no, no, no.
I think your bum is fantastic!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home