Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oooh oooh

Just when you thought I'd gone....





I was looking at the new Boden catalogue on line todayand saw that my dog is in it! I'm on trend! (as they say) (in a middle aged, middle class, predicatable, Sunday Times sort of way).



I wish that was me in the photo though with legs like that. Oh, and my dog wouldn't sit that still, he'd be off like a shot, just a blur.....

Now that I've said goodbye for the summer I feel the need to post something on my blog. Typical eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

yes typical Luce. you are such a tease.

:o)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Donna Flower said...

We just can't stay away can we :-)

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey RW, hope you are ok. Sending you love and hugs and to let you know that 'our' (Krispy Creme Doughnut) group did well in their GCSEs and got all As and Bs. That's cool isn't it? Can't believe they've finished now, I loved that group.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Pod said...

hope you had a great holiday rambo
x

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home