Saturday, November 26, 2005

Day 6


More curry coming up later....burp. I think I will just have a tarka dall and nothing else.

Ha ha! If you knew me like I know me, when faced with curry house menu, the works will be ordered!

Spent the whole day packing boxes! Cried a bit when A sat down and looked out at the garden and said 'do remember when I laid that patio?' It's like we've really created this house and we have had SUCH GOOD times. It was a freezing cold day the day he laid the patio. He had hired a thing that tamps down the bricks. Alice was tiny and I had a bunch of women round for coffee. I seem to remember it was someone's birthday so we were having cake and cava in the conservatory and generally having a jolly time while A froze his bo****ks off outside!!! Oh how we laughed! Poor A, but he did come in for a drink when he'd finished!

I will post more later to relate our evening with M and S. We don't intend on staying too long as the girls are tired after last night and so are we.

Later that evening.......well the evening went OK. Managed to persuade S and M to have Chinese as arteries just couldn't handle more ghee, so we had MSG instead. Now I have raging thirst! But the food was lovely, actually. Sos gave H a lovely photo album with pictures of them both back to babyhood with witty comments. Lovely, I cried...again. Anyway, that's that then. Tomorrow more assaults on our arteries as we are going out for Sunday lunch with C and M! Oh my God, it'll be toast all week next weekt to give my system a rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home