Friday, September 01, 2006

Hello,


Look at this. I got it from him - who is a link on Molly's blog. (Hmm this blog slutting!)

Well, I'm going to admit now that I have some 'meed-ya luvvie' friends at the mo. This is a hitherto unheard of thing, unless you count the time Ben Von whatshisface from Curiousity Killed the Cat (that band in the eighties - nothing on YouTube yet though) came to my party - when I lived on the Fulham Road and had friends that went to The Wag on a Friday night!

Firstly, the lovely Tat has a three page spread in the new magazine Tonic Can you believe it? Well done Tat. Go see Tat's blog to see more details.

Secondly, the lovely Lettuce's hubby has had a book published and will be seen this Sunday on BBC1 (I'll let her give you the details, as it's her hubby, and really I shouldn't be telling you this! hahah, but you know how impressionable I am!). And I've just noticed as I've linked this that Lettie has done a THING on Tat!

Thirdly, my friend Mick (he who ran the marathon) has also had a book published which is being serialised in the Independent! and will no doubt be all over the 'meedya' soon.

So there you go, fame awaits! Only a matter of time before the fame stick tickles me by association! I could sell some of their drunken stories to the News of the World! (but I never would, and I'll wait until they're more famous)

*********************************************************************************

It's very early in the morning, I have to go to work today! WTF - work! I have NO idea what I'm going to wear, or do, for that matter! More later!


So the holidays are over (for me) - another few days for the children - who incidentally won't be home alone today, they have an eighteen year old neice waiting for University to start in three months time (!) stepping into the breach. I had a lovely 'fin de vacances' in the form of a couple of days at Lettuce's (and her famous husband! - who wouldn't give me a signed copy of his book, incidentally because, he said "you wouldn't read it"! - huh). We went to the pictures (a Scanner Darkly, with my lovely Robert Downey Junior, who I LUUURRRVE), we went to the London Aquarium and ate lovely food on the South Bank, drank rather a lot with the wonderful Molly, and had a long (two hour) visit to TK Maxx!

On the way back me and the girls (bad grammar tch) went to Blue Water and, complete excitement for yours truly - Yo Sushi has returned to Blue Water! Sadly, I wasn't hungry enough to partake but I intend to revisit soon with a rumbling tummy!

Well, finally, if you've clicked on the all the links in this post you're either bored and got nothing to do, or highly interested in the ramblings of an impressionable person!

Bye for now (I think it's the early morning and the very strong coffee that's done it!)

7 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

hahaha - what a great post! watch out for that tickly stick. (surprised, though, that there was no mention of famous whats-his-face who you had lunch with once).

Hope today goes well and that its not tooooo bad being in paid employment/working outside the home again. (see how pc I am?)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Only a matter of time before the fame stick tickles me by association! hahahaha made me titter... Oh I am sooo jealous, blue water and YS....I don't understand why they went, I miss (sadly) Ed's Diner too, the shakes oh la la.... Blimus can't believe I am talking to you, I am a celeb now, must go, opening a supermarket !

8:45 AM  
Blogger pam in toronto said...

yes, I hope it was a fine first day at work...I bet you're tired! Looking forward to hearing about it.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Tats is taking over the Media world I reckon. Tats for president. Yay!

Lovely post...lovely links. And hope your first day went wellxxxx

10:06 PM  
Blogger Trac said...

How was your day? :O)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Trac said...

Oooh...look! Molly beat me to it! :O)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Yes how was your first day???

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home