Tuesday, July 18, 2006

UPDATE



*******************************************************************
Well, you are reading the blog of a laydee who is now in paid employment. NOT the job I went for though....they decided to offer it to the other candidate. But they said they were impressed with me and would I consider another job, that of Teaching Assitant. Doesn't sound as fancy as Proctor, and the pay is a scale lower but who cares....I've taken it! I need to earn some money to pay a bit of the vast mortgage we'll be getting!

Going in tomorrow to dot the i's and cross the t's.
_________________________________________________________


This is my favourite restaurant in the part of Brittany we are going to. I'm beginning to get excited now....Sunday lunch at this place is FANTASTIC! It's like the best, most expensive restaurant in London, with a somellier and a crumb waiter, and the most wonderful food, yet it's not up itself, it's just LOVELY I tells you. If you can bear the music please look at the menus for total mouth watering heaven!

(not that I've been to the best, most expensive restaurant in London)

8 Comments:

Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Oh! WELL DONE Luce!!!! That's brilliant news .....

- now all you need to hear is that you can have the house!

~(:o})=

12:35 PM  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

Very very good...way to go...see? We told you it wasn't bad news...

CONGRATS!

2:18 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Hoorah, well done sweetpea. Yes we told you it was good news ;-)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

Yes, that is so cool. I am so pleased for you.

I have bought some you'll be pleased to know but I haven't actually tried one yet. Too hot to eat.

It gave me a bit of a start when I saw them there on your blog cos there was a packet a bit like that on my desk!! People keep teasing me that I'm going all Scottish - they come in and speak in their best phony Scottish accents!! It amuses THEM anyway.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Dizzy said...

Well Done Luce and congratulations, I am really pleased for you.

All you need now is the deal on the house, fingers crossed.

The restuarant looks wonderful, with such lovely views. Have a great time.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Oh Luce ma Puce, well done flower, see you clever thing you...

I have a thing for oat cakes at the moment, I had Guy buy me two packs and Trac brought two over, can't get enough of them..

Just spoke to Trac she's well, and alone now, will see her tomorrow...

Love that restaurant, we ate at the beach last night with friends, it was fab...

Will e-mail you later plater puce....

7:18 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Well done Luce...I am impressed. You'll be fantastic. But still in denial that you're not coming back. I hope you enjoy going in tomorrow. Wunderbar!

8:02 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Congrats Luce, well done, I thought they wouldn't want to let you go.

Restaurant looks wonderful. Packing the oat cakes?

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home