Monday, July 17, 2006

Too hot to blog

Came in tonight to discover a message on the answer phone from the school where I had my interview saying they would try and get me tomorrow.

I asked Andy 'do you think that's good news or bad?' To which he said 'bad, because if it had been good they would have left a message'. I'm trying hard to be optimistic but I fear he is right. PTB PTB PTB. I had a nice, hopeful day today, hoping I would get this job and hoping the owners of 'the house' would change their mind and accept our offer so we can get things going before we go off on Friday. Oh well, if it's bad news I'll have to instigate plan B.

5 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

My money is on good news! My fingers are crossed for you Luce x

Yes my life here is really lovely. I do feel that I should appreciate it as much as possible. I hate it when people seem to have everything and yet still moan that their life is bad!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

Yes, I hope it is good news. I shall cross my everything too.

Yes, I hate it too when people moan when they have nothing to moan about - but that was me today!! Ungrateful, miserable toad that I am.

10:31 PM  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

It might be very good news - I wouldn't leave a detailed message if I was offering a job to someone - they want to speak to you personally.

Crossing all relevant bits.

8:13 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

on tenterhooks... let me know asap.

xxx

8:47 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

And what pray tell is plan B? I am crossing les doigts for you puce.......

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home