Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday

Hello,

I've got a hangover today. It's quarter to two and I'm still in my dressing gown! I'm trying all cures known to humankind.....lemon and water, loads of vitamin C, flopping around, lying down, saying 'oooooh' alot. So far, I still feel hungover.

Went to a party last night! It was good fun. Funny how time flies at parties. You arrive at 9 and when you next look at the clock it's 2 in the morning! And it's not until you go to the loo and are sitting on there all alone with a bit of time to reflect that you realise quite how drunk you are!

Have to report, though (shhhhhh) that the hostess' husband also got drunk and invited me upstairs to see his guitar collection, a rather sizeable collection at that. He kept putting different guitars around my neck and encouraging me to strum the three chords that I knew! I felt a little bit uncomfortable to say the least, don't know why, all probably very harmless, but I don't know the man, only met him twice.

Anyway, that aside, I cemented some new friendships, which was nice.

Bye, going to lie down again.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Trac said...

There is a house...
bla bla bla...
It's called The Rising Sun!!!

Something like that!?

Surely that's the 3 chords you know!? :O)

I shouldn't even be here - I'm pissed! x

Maybe you should email me soon... I need a rambling guru, as I only have drunken words! :O)
x

9:31 PM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

hahhaa Trac! No it's Smoke on the Water!

Nice to hear from you Traccy babe. Hope life is good...life is good when you are drunk quand meme!

xx
I'll email.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

what can I say? upstairs strumming and stuff.... you drunk !

10:18 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

what about Riders on the Storm?

11:44 PM  
Blogger Trac said...

dun dun dunnnn
dun dun da dunnnn
dun dun dun...
dundun...

Oh dear! I've got to that singing stage again!?
Can't play it, but can sing it! :O)

So... did the 'come up and see my fab guitar collection' man have a good one?
x

11:55 PM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

You 'dun' a mean Smoke on the Water Trac!

Hope your headache isn't too bad today.

I'm off to work ptb.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home