Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Guilty Secret


I am an addict. I am addicted to Guitar Hero! If you are sad like me you should get this game! My youngest got this for Christmas but her MOTHER is the one who can't stop playing it! I'm now on EXPERT - which is no mean feat I can tell YOU!

My other guilty secret is that Andy and I watched WORLD CHAMPION SHIP DARTS today and actually got excited watching it! OMG OMG OMG!!! Andy said he was reverting to type - I think I was too! In our youth we both used to play and watch darts! (shameful isn't it!). However we watched today's darts with an ironic eye, laughing at the commentary and the guy shouting the numbers - 'let's play darts!'. Holly has a song on the ipod by the Long Blondes called 'Let's play darts!' - Hey I'm down with the kids!

5 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

Ooooh I think Pod is right, we should be VERY VERY WORRIED.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Blimus Ramblas what are you going on about????
darts, ! STOP....
Anyway where is my e-mail huh huh??? we went to the piste again this weekend, I think Lily is destined for the olympics i kid you not, I have great footage of her..I just sat in the car and watched peppa pig! oink!

8:14 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

hmmm, its all pretty shreddy, but I'll see if I can pick out a clearer jar.

I might be making more, I think I messed up with my Abel & Cole order, they might be delivering more sevilles tomorrow! hahaha

6:18 PM  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

I like darts..used to be good at it...and I get very excited watching it too! Not that I ever watch it these days. So no worries Pod.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Pod said...

erm...several of us are worried. it's just a phase, come on now, put the dart down, put it down!!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home