Monday, January 30, 2006

got the jitters

two reasons why I am feeling a little jittery;

a) was in Sainsbury's today at about 12.30 when hubby called for chat. He said he was just out and about in the city in his lunchhour. We chatted for a bit and then we hung up. Five minutes later he rang again to say that the city had been evacuated (or cordoned off or something) as there was a bomb scare and that he was on his way back to the office and was OK. I just thought 'oh, no, not again' But so far nothing on the news about anything, so probably just a suspect package.

b) Opening my back door with my shopping when I got home I looked down at the bay tree pot by the door and there was a dead robin there. He was my mate that robin. But more worrying, why did he die? I know robins don't migrate but I really don't want to dispose of his body incase he died of the flu,know what I mean? Why bird flu would appear in my garden I have no idea, but come to think of it, I haven't seen the pleasant pheasant today.........

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

So, what happened aboust the bomb scare? anything? what happened about the robin?

7:56 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

It's a green Morris Traveller! had them in our family as a child, my unc has a mint one in his garage but I need a left hand drive right! I am always looing to spot one...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Hey I was thinking, isn't it time you blog a photo of yourself for everyone? could ya could ya before I forget what you look like :-)

8:22 AM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

Bomb scare, was just a scare. Well, it bloody scared me!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home