Tuesday, January 24, 2006

stand back my halo is glowing

By gum, blog, it's mighty cold in East Anglia! When I'm on my bike my bum and thighs get SO cold - who said blubber was supposed to keep you warm?

Went for swim today. First time I've been for a fitness swim in ages. The water was lovely and warm and I did only 30 lengths as I didn't have much time. Really warmed me up! Especially my bum and thighs!

Met my neighbour today for the first time - they live about 100 yards away in a cute little cottage. They were a lovely retired couple who gave me their phone number should I ever need anything. They'd already clocked us though, knew our car and everything! (even what school the kids went to! Not much goes on in East Anglia (too cold))

A and I have been enjoying 'Life on Mars'. Do you think a 40 something person might have written it perhaps? I love all the old references - like white dog poo - you never see it any more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

It's funny because Guy and I watch it too and we thought that maybe someone our age had written it and they seem to know all the words that were in then, only someone our age would know that, it's a cool concept... Well done for being so fit, i swear I shall die of a heart attack if I don't get my expanding arse into gear. I need to help you jazz up your blog and so some links girlfriend.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home