Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday 16th


Hello Blog, bit of a quiet day today. But forgot to say that we got through Saturday, well I got through it and Holly arrived home unscathed. A rite of passage has been ...um passaged, without a River Phoenix or Matt Dillon in sight!

One thing I like about living here, and getting to like it better and better every day,is the view out of my window in the mornings. On Sunday, I opened the curtains and there were two jack rabbits cavorting round the lawn. Well, they looked like they were playing but I think spring is springing and they were feeling their sap rising. The other thing I saw this morning is a pheasant strutting across the lawn, quite comical as it speeded up to a run in open ground and slowed down under the trees in a nonchalent manner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Hello Lucy, Hope you are ok. Enjoying your writing. I shall be in touch soon, only still lots of people off work and it is really stressful! Arrgh!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Oh rambling woman how i love you, thank god you have a blog I am so happy I can read all about your life, about time too, yes will e-mail you later, have a huge headache a cause de french blue tape! will read your blog a leisre later.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Back again. I've been thinking about S & M (?) so it's no better? Very sad, I e-mailed S and had a brief word, it mut be hell..... I am glad you're happier, why did it take so long to give me your blog details? Who is Rosie do I know her? In fact meant to write french red tape but you see I have a headache, you write very intelligently as apposed to the tripe that leaves my mouth as my MIL always says "That Lu she's soooo intelligent" later chicken

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home