Monday, February 27, 2006

Shrive, Shrove, Shriven

AMARYLLIS WATCH!

I have had this Amarryllis for yonks that hasn't shown any sign of any life for months. Suddenly it's started to grow! As Amaryllis's grow nearly as fast as bamboo I will post a picture of it every day - wow a virtual garden! Should be in flower by Easter! Looks rather phallic don't you think, doctor?


I have finally got my cable sorted so can also treat you all to the 'memorial of the moment'. Here's today's offerings. You may notice they are themed. Today's theme is 'DRINK' - starting from the non-alcoholic to the complete dypsomaniac! Enjoy!







And finally...

when 40% proof just isn't enough....


We, oh, sorry, should rephrase that, I, made a unilateral decision to make an offer on that house we went to see. Our offer wasn't accepted and not sure if we are prepared to offer more given the amount of work the house needed doing on it. Nevermind.

Well, just as I had the kids back at school yesterday and was looking forward to a day of 'doing exactly as I liked, thank you', hubby went and got the winter vomiting virus. I couldn't get on the computer yesterday because between trips to the loo he was surfing the net looking for pictures of Mont Ventoux, more pictures of Mont Ventoux and yet MORE pictures of Mont Ventoux. He's in training to climb this mountain at Easter (weather permitting) and is SUCH a belt and braces kind of man that he is studying every aspect of this mountain even the road surface so when he gets there he looks like he knows what he's doing! Here is a picture of Mont Ventoux for those that might be interested. (Another note to self - must get that CPR course booked!)


It's a bit of a cyclists' mecca! (oops, can I say that? Is it politically incorrect to say that now?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I really, really love those gravestones. I think they are brilliant. I wish I could come and see them. You are fab! Thankyou for my e-mail too! Not as cool as you though.

1:50 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

hahahahahahahhahahahah

LOVED the themed gravestones!!!

As for the amaryllis - you know what they say, its a phallic symbol if its longer than its wide.....

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home