Friday, February 17, 2006

visitors gone!


Aardvarks are SO cool!! Much bigger than I thought they were and they smell like a sweaty trainer, but in a good way!



Tonight, we had a quiet evening in front of the telly watching American Idol - such a better format than X factor! Where do the Americans get their self-confidence from? Is it their school system? And all their teeth are so white. Simon Cowell's teeth are SO straight and SO glowing white in his perma tanned face. (I know he's not American )

I'm with Trac and Dons - James Blunt is a girl, dressed as Alan Partridge. But I must admit, I do listen to his album and rather like it - but that was before I saw him in person - yes he does have wet lips....ewwwww. I just hate men with large wet lips...especially when they snog you and your mouth is full of their saliva. ewwwww again. Also, I know Madge can be a pain in the arse but she looks great doesn't she?

Well, a true ramble from the rambling woman. Goodnight.

4 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

thanx so much for a good relaxing time! missing you already....
Cool Aardvark pic.! as you can see, i'm on my way to figuring out the pictures thing.... just about to edit my links. if i can.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Ms Mac said...

I *heart* Madonna so much so that one's a no-brainer. But James Blunt, I just find him so sappy and sensitive. I like my men with a bit of oomph about them!

3:14 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

How can smelling like an old trainer be good in any shape or form? hehehe

Madonna rocks :-)

7:54 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

...but i think Madonna could pay her congestion charges!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home