Monday, February 06, 2006


I like to think that at my tender age of 41 I still have plenty of experiences to ...um experience, and today I had an new experience, never before experienced! I happened to stop at the Benefit counter of my local department store. Whoa Nelly! Why have I never stopped here before? The only problem was which product to buy? I couldn't buy everything though I was sorely tempted! Now, my fellow blogsters who have had the Benefit experience, which is the BEST product to buy? I fancied the thing for your eyes that stops the eyeshadow from creasing, or that stuff on your face to give you a glow? In the end I bought nothing because I just couldn't decide.


Last night the phone rang and it was a woman who I used to know in Charlton. She has a daughter the same age as my oldest and they were in Reception class together. Her daughter J came to H's parties and to play and all that but I never got to know the mum all that well. Anyway, when J was in reception they moved to Ipswich! So six years later, the two girls are going to meet up again. How did she know I was in Ipswich? Well, it transpires she works with my sister who gave her my number! Brill! We're meeting up on Wednesday. Things are definitely looking up in this town!

I enquired today about getting an allotment! I'll keep you posted blog!

PS: The picture is an Impressionists impression of the pub we went to yesterday for lunch! The Maybush at Waldringfield.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I love Benefit

4:39 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Never heard of Benefit. it sounds expensive... though why, when its called "benefit" i don't know.

Btw Luce - going to add me to your list of mates? I've not figured out how to add mates yet, give me time.....

11:30 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I took the lib, re links go see, um benetint is good, i'll look in my makeup bag later, am up to my eyeballs with lily and agathe.....

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home