Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My name is Rambling Woman, and this much I know

..... it's Trac's 41st birthday......happy birthday Trac. Go celebrate at Costa Coffee in Woolwich!

..... an eagle owl is on the loose in Ipswich. Do you think this is the reason for the lack of pheasant and all other bird life in my garden? We did have woodpeckers but they seem to have gone too.

....I'm having a ginger phase ..... ginger biscuits, ginger tea, ginger in my stir fries, yoghurt coated ginger from health food shop.

.....tat is the most useful person in the blogsphere

......yesterday I found all the charity shops in Ipswich. Only the BIGGEST heart foundation shop ever...it was a warehouse with an upstairs with furniture and stuff.

.....and wasn't the cellophane covered lucozade a blast from the past in LIfe on Mars.

.....that my neighbours are great, cos they phoned me last night to see if I was OK on my own without hubby. (what lovely people)

...... that I've never watched 'house' or 'csi' but their adverts are good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Opps, forgot I was signed in with your name and left a comment, you know what they say about talking to yourself!!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

Oh wicked a huge charity shop, i so miss my charity shops :-( still maybe when I'm in the UK I can go to a few in Devon and buy stuff I don't need.... I think I can show you a sneak preview of my finished home page tomorrow....

6:59 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

I can't believe I have missed this show. It sounds like my sort of thing too. Is it repeated anywhere do you know?

7:32 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Yep, I hated that Marc Bolan bit! Twas a tad sad last night I thought

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home