Monday, March 06, 2006

early one morning, just as the sun was rising, i heard a maiden worrying in the house by the cemetery

(title to be sung - remember that song?)

Just to say I have my interview this morning (three hours of it!) 9 - 12. Can't think of anything else but 'why do I want to teach' (that is actually quite a hard one to answer if I don't want to sound like a Miss World contestant - "oh, I just LURVE teenagers and I just want to spread joy and happiness and knowledge to the youth of today, who are our future" (barf)

What could you bring to the course? "Oh, my enthusiasm and LURVE for the subject. It's all I've EVER wanted to do" (double barf)

No, don't worry those of you who might be teacherly inclined (that's quite a few of you who read this blog), I'll come up with something better than that in the two hours I have before it starts.....aaaargghhhhh.

See you on the other side!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Oh yeah but it's still -1 where you are!!! sunny but cold, wet but warm :-) smug moi? tbh the wind yesterday was horrific!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Good luck puce, I know those questions are difficult but I'm sure you'll think of something inspiring like, I had a dream, a calling, I wanted a change, my last job was in a brothel etc!! Naughty Guy!!!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

best good luck ever! you'll be great.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

YOu'll be fab. I really hope you get the place. They'd be mad not to take you. Maybe we could set up a school somewhere and just teach 'Much Ado' games all year. Hey, hang on, isn't that what I do already?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home