Sunday, June 18, 2006

If your name was Caca wouldn't YOU change it by deed poll?
*********************************************************************************

We so enjoyed the Brazil match. Not because the Brazilians were great players but because it was father's day and Andy had had half a bottle of Cava and half a bottle of red wine (wonder who had the other halves?), and kept dropping off throughout the match. We really enjoyed poking him awake every five minutes. I think my husband is officially an OLD man now!!!

**********************************************************************************

It's such a shame Thierry Henri has just gone off. I was really enjoying looking at his lunch box.

**********************************************************************************

Yesterday at the sea side Andy saw the light and decided (completely unpromted) to go see the 'too expensive house'. We went to see it today and although it isn't the 'perfect Quirky house' for us, it certainly ticks most of our boxes. So tomorrow, I will make an extremely low offer for it. I know they are desperate to move and there have been two other viewings. We shall see.

***********************************************************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Oooh, hope you get your house. You should have told your wishes. I was looking forward to hearing them. I'm sorry but I don't know anything about footie. I've entered a sweepstake at work and I'm last! How hard is it to come last in a sweepstake of over 50 people? This is unfair...

9:15 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Luce you kill me! really you do, looking at lunchboxes, how RUDE!!! I look at the bums moi... Yes we thought the caca name was hilarious too chez nous...
good luck with that house...

7:52 AM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Mmmmm Thierry Henri, He could invite me to lunch anytime ;-)

I love the Boden leather slouch, I think it's perfect and, if you can afford it, I would snap it up. the lovely thing about a bag like that is it will only get better with age. I bought 2 cowboy hats at the weekend!

11:18 AM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

I think, Trac, that they store their picnic in their shorts! Thierry had a banana for his lunch.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

I was just about to eat a banana for my lunch when I read that. I've quite gone off it now.

Good luck with the house.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home