Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Guilty

Despite the fact that he's a moody so-and-so, I did feel guilty about my last post so I've erased it!
___________________________________________________________

Well, it's my friend Wendy's birthday today and this morning she'd invited me round to hers prior to our tennis game for a dip in her pool and a spot of lunceon at the pub up the road.
Unfortunately it had been raining and was still threatening when I turned up so we had a coffee next to her pool instead. (which was nice). We then had a half a sarny each at the local pub! Then off we went to play tennis with another lot of women at the tennis club in the searing heat! Good fun though.

*****************************************************************************
Holly had a day at the secondary school she'll be attending today. She came home with a friend for tea and the two of them have been discussing the good looking boys in their classes (Tch) and complaining about the 'geeky' ones (of which there seem to be many!)

*****************************************************************************

Not feeling very entertaining today.....must be the bad karma I have released into the universe.

14 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

No she hasn't but I will conduct an experiment and mention your name and see what she says, hahaha... do you need me to talk you through your purchase???hahaha...

4:05 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

hehehe - you shouldn't feel guilty, we all need a good moan now and then.

And you're one of the least moaney people I know.

(mind you, look at the competition!)

4:53 PM  
Blogger pam in toronto said...

well, i'm very sorry, that i live in a different time zone! I really feel like I missed something! :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

Ah no, Pam, it was all just a game of musical chairs with a quick game of musical grumps thrown in to finish things off. You missed nothing.

Still feeling the pain of the amputation of my comment though!

We had our new Year 7s in yesterday and they were nearly all geeky too, which just goes to show how our catchment has changed!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Oh bugger, missed out again it seems ;-)

9:07 PM  
Blogger pam in toronto said...

well, I'm sorry to have missed your comment le chat :)next time...

9:29 PM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

No,I haven't given up Tatty my dear. I'll be back on later..Just rushing between things! Nothing exciting - taking my car to the garage ...again, sigh.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

what's with the hehehehehehe, then...Ok now you have the fashion assessory you need to hang it from your bag for all and sundry to see, so they'll all want one :-)
will post it out to you tomorrow, shall i put some postcards in as well....

4:08 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

where's me phone call?

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's six degrees to Kevin Bacon actually...

6:43 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

haha Trac. I quote from your good self:

"emailing yourself is quite mad - one step up from talking to yourself"

Glad to see you are bonkers too.

Why are you all going on about Kevin Bacon?

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I'm two degrees of separation from Elton John you know! He mentioned his old mate Jeff Beck at the mojo's and I know Jeff Beck! (sort of!)

Now if Jeff knows Kevin....

7:29 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I ate my first cucumber today! Oh My God-Michet it was good....

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feeling left out.....

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home