Saturday, September 23, 2006

Can A Woman have Too Many Bags?

In the absence of anything constructive to tell you about homes or jobs I have decided to blog about my handbags. Andy thinks I have too many, but hey, a girl needs to coordinate her wardrobe!

1. My trusty Kangol bag - good with jeans but now sadly covered in oil and scuffs where it got caught in my bike wheels on holiday!
2.
3 My very much admired green 'grown up 'bag complete with Lily and Agathe doggie
4 My Patrick Cox handbag
5 My 'rag' bag woven for me by Lettie! What a clever woman that Lettie is.
6 My hippie chick Monsoon bag from a few years ago. It reminds me of Barcelona because I took it there!
7 My 'free with a magazine' bag, which I love.
8 Yet another Monsoon stripy leather bag. A trusty favourite.
9 Haven't used this for a long time...a bit old lady.
10 My very very cheap H&M summer bag - already a couple of years old.

And finally..... my favourite new bag on the block, my slouchy suede Boden bag which I forgot to photograph earlier and so had to do it in the dark .

Aren't you just loving the eighties exposed brick work going on in our house?

8 Comments:

Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Oh Luce, what fun. Makes me want to go and look at my bags now!
Thanks for sharing, Sweetie .....
~(:o})=

9:57 PM  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

Love that Boden...I'm not much a bag person - have 3 or 4 but always use the same boring black one.

8:08 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Oh what a great blog! the slouchy one is great, why haven't I seen that one?

8:13 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

PS no OF COURSE she can't

8:13 AM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

No way can a girl have to many bags. I would be embarrassed to show you how many I have! I just lurve that Boden one it's gorgeous :-)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Identikit said...

I have that Boden bag. Just love it.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fine collection RW!

My bags are actually filing cabinets! I fill them with rubbish, then move onto the next one. If I need to find something from 2005 or whenever, I remember what bag I used then and there it will be, filed away safely!

It drives Nick mad!
hahaha...
x

1:30 PM  
Blogger pam in toronto said...

i need a new bag...sadly I only have a summer bag and now I am looking for a winter bag...well, I have one winter bag, but its a hand me down and I don't really like it that much...now the trick will be to find some stylish and affordable!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home