Friday, September 08, 2006

Yawn...not houses again

Hello,

I'm in a bit of a state today. The reason is this:

After my busy day yesterday I got in and immediately looked on the internet to see if there were any new houses on the market. To my dismay the BIG house in the WRONG area has now been sold! I was SO pissed off. Then I did something really naughty because I'm so fed up with this house business, I phoned the estate agent (and spoke to the partner of the company) and told him I would increase the offer on the other house we have an offer in on by a very small amount and if they say no again then we will withdraw all offers and look elsewhere. Although I really want the house, the cost of the mortgage we will need will be very very scary.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Oh blimus blimus blimus all this house stress.. I wish one would just fall into your laps... I wish I could cheer you up too.... ptb

12:06 PM  
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Ooooh. Sweetie!!

Good luck, everything crossed for you .................

~(:o})=

7:09 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Oh PTBPTBPTBPTBPTBPTBPTBPTB

You must be sick to death of it all.

Hope you have an especially good weekend. xxxx

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home