Saturday, September 09, 2006

tiny update

Hello,

Yesterday evening at 6.20 (when estate agents are usually in the pub) I got a phone call from the agent saying that the vendors of the EXPENSIVE HOUSE in the RIGHT area are going to see a house today and if they like it and want to make an offer they will accept our offer because the house they are seeing is cheaper and therefore they can take the reduction on their house.

However, this morning I got up and checked the internet to find that the BIG HOUSE in the WRONG area is back on the market - it might just be a computer mistake not showing the SOLD on it - but it was showing sold yesterday and the agent told me it had gone. Andy wants the BIG house in the WRONG area more than he wants the EXPENSIVE HOUSE in the RIGHT area - ho hum.......we're going to see the BIG HOUSE again today if there has been a mistake.


PTB bollocks.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I am totally confused !!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

Echoing Tat.

I'm going to lie down now with a cold flannel over my face and recover from your ordeal.

3:00 PM  
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! How is this going to turn out? It's such nailbiting stuff!
You have GOT to update ASAP - do you hear me??

Oh, and I'm sending you lots of supportive vibes, natch........

~(:o})=

10:03 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

cou cou....just left you a message on my blog

9:26 AM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I'm not quite sure I'm following right...but it all sounds a complete and utter nightmare. It is really ptb. I hope you are ok RW. I really do. I'm sure it will all turn out right in the end for youxxxx Let us know what happensxxx

10:05 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Oh Luce! I hope the whole bloody business is over soon one way or the other, you must be so stressed.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home