Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been Tagged

Well, first time I've ever been tagged! So thanks to Donna! Actually, it's quite fun - certainly makes you think!

Here are the instructions - The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.


Well, initially, I couldn't really think about what exactly made me weird, even though my children are constantly telling me I'm weird, my husband gives me askance looks and some of blog land think my watching of World Champion Darts is decidedly weird. But, after some consultation with those that know me here goes. Six things.

1. When I go to the cinema I am CONSTANTLY looking for errors of continuity. Particularly with regard to seasonal and botanical things.

2. I have a total and utter crush on Boyd from 'Waking the Dead'. (weird AND freudian)









3. I love shaking out our Super KingSize duvet - it gives me a tingle that verges on the sexual. Something about the weight of it!

4. I could weed or dig a garden all day without getting bored (knackered but never bored).

5. Sometimes if the mood catches me I could cry and cry and cry and then cry some more to 'Shine on You Crazy Diamond' by Pink Floyd or nearly ANY song in LES MISERABLES and ALWAYS to Christopher Plummer singing Edelweiss (in fact just thinking about these songs brings tears to my eyes).







6. Oh yes, I have Lettuce's husband 'm' to thank for reminding me that during the year I note which gardens have interesting Christmas foliage and then in December under cover of darkness I cut pieces of these gardens to decorate my home!

Now, I've started I'm finding it hard to stop!

I should now tag some people but quite honestly everyone I know in blog land has been done!

8 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Hehehehe you lovely weirdo you :-)

I couldn't think of any at first now I can think of hundreds of things. Other people's weirdness reminds me of some of my own foibles x

5:13 PM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

moonwalker! I knew The Sound of Music was your fave ever musical but didn't know you had Les Mis too on your list...and WHAT are your reasons? You've never told me!

5:46 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

hahaha - I knew you'd think of lots once you got started.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Ohhhhhohhhhh number 3...at the moment i can cry to just about any song that mentions love!
god you're weird....i am sure I know more weird stuff about you but can't think of any now oh I know your HUSBAND!

8:54 AM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

oh God Moonwalker - that makes me cry just reading about it!

and Tat! I agree my husband is well weird!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

hahaha, I don't really think he's weird... It is carla Bruni the ex supermodel and it's fab and if you want I can make a disc i have it on my ipod.... if you want to buy it faster though it's called quelqu'un m'a dit, she has a new album out in english but the french one is nicer..

1:54 PM  
Blogger Pod said...

i cannae listen to 'truly scrumptious' in oliver twist

and you can't beat a good scrump (do you know that word? scrumping? stealing things from gardens?)

i think the darts is much weirder

;0p

8:45 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Pod I think you'll find truly scrumptious was in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang actually :-p

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home