Tuesday, March 07, 2006

normal service will resume soon

Sorry about the lack of blog. Bin busy innit? Went to see another house today and looked at the one we made an offer on again. Took my friend N for her opinion. The house we made an offer on is much smaller on second visit (isn't it always the way) but might still make a higher offer (first one was rejected). Anyway, too boring to go on about. When there is something to say, I will say it.

In the meantime here are some clues for my daughters' Easter School Quiz. We have most of them but these we can't get. They are all sweets or chocolates..... (eg. Turkish Delight, Mars etc)

1. Tom Cruise in Top Gun
2. Easily blown
3. Lost them...?
4. Middle position poetically
5. Lie flat to paddle canoe
6. Mind you don't get these in the middle of the night


If you can do them, I'll share the prize with you, (virtually you understand, there's no way I'm sharing chocolate with anyone!)

Just on a sad note. I heard on the news that Christopher Reeve's widow has died aged 44 of lung cancer. That's sad isn't it?

I'm off to Bury St Edmunds for the day tomorrow with my big sis. I hardly ever see her as she works nearly all the time, but she has a day off tomorrow. Posh shops here we come!

16 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

1. is Maverick - Tom Cruise's character & apparently used to be a choc. bar.
4. is a Twix
6. Munchies.

But i expect real, not virtual chocolate!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Ohh she's clever that Lettuce, all I can think of with lost them is marbles but I don't remember a chocolate called marbles or am i thinking of me, still i don't need the chocolate I'm stuffing some in as we speak....as I write I mean, yep it's raining :-( still it's good for the garden..

9:35 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Lettuce beat me to Maverick. I'll have a think about the others. Could 2 be Whispa???? Maybe not.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

What about Aero for 2? You blow air don't you?

7:04 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

betty could be right about Aero - blowing bubbles?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

How sad am I? I went to the canoe paddles web-site to see if there was a chocolate name there. And then there was a trip to the Cadbury's web-site and then I raided L's choccy button box. Yum! You shouldn't do this to me! Canoe paddles - how sad? I think Ripple could be right and I think there is a 'Marble' bar isn't there? Yes, it's gorgeous. Go and buy one now. How's your shopping going? Why didn't you invite us?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

PS - I think a Maverick was a bar that was basically like loads of chocolate bars mixed together and it wasn't really a success. It was a bit like the bottom part of a Double Decker with other bits mixed in. Now, the bottome part of a Double Decker is nice, but other things mixed in....didn't work I'm afraid. I think that was a Maverick. Correct me if I'm wrong - tee hee. You're talking to the world's chocolate expert, we had a tupperware toy box (ha ha) at work called 'The Fat Box' - Rambling can vouch for how much I ate!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Is that how you spell bottome?

2:08 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I posted a picture of a Maverick on my blog for euro-trac. Even the packet wasn't that nice was it?

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Maverick
2. Fuse
3. Marbles
4. Twix
5. Boost?
6. Munchies

Just passing and thought I may help!
Secret Chocolate Muncher!x

2:17 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

I would have thought number 5 was probably Rolo.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

oh yes, Rolo. Of course. That's made my day!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Identikit said...

I wish someone would make mine!

6:32 PM  
Blogger lettuce said...

16 comments! Everyone likes a quiz. (i just said this to make it 17) :o)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

This has just been buzzing today. Even when you're not here! C'mon let's here about your bargain hunting. Any more quizzes for us?

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have some moor questions!!!!

1 High class road?
2 bask in prid?
3 eye of the tiger?
4 good good?
5 wise guys?

all are some sort of chocolate or sweet!!!
help me!!!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home