Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Love a duck (with orange sauce)

Well this is my decorative test card for today! I seem to have been busy either, digging allotments, playing tennis and ferrying FIL's and children. Meanwhile, here's the test card for today. I woke up this morning to find a duck i my garden quacking furiously, I think he was lost. Can you see the little pet graves there? Yep, that's my back yard! The below picture is my back yard at dusk! It's lovely here, especially when the sun shines.

I'm off again this morning to play a league match (tennis) and then the usual 'women's improvers' class from 10 to 12, followed by cold drinks in the club 'lounge'. So catch you all later.....

Ah, I love summer.

7 Comments:

Blogger pam in toronto said...

beautiful...where is it?

11:56 PM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

OMG this wasn't supposed to publish...what is going on ....I was going to write my blog..but now I'm too tired...

Just make it up....

12:01 AM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

ptb and ptb again...last time i looked there was some pomegranate juice and a packet of fig and walnut cakes there...now there's a tree!

Blogger is being SO cruel to me tonight!

12:03 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

MSN crying face

7:23 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

Lovely pic. tho'

7:24 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Oh love a duck! what a tennis life you lead :-)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Identikit said...

Your garden is just wonderful. I wouldn't be in a rush to move if I lived there.

I love ducks - so cute, particularly the babies - and yes very tasty too.

Hope your tennis was good and that you finished well!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home