Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MATRIX, NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL

It's nice to look at though. Very arty. Are they all transformers? Everything keeps going wobbly. Why is Keanu Reeves indestructible? Why are they lying in bed? Actually, too much trick photography. Actually, it's doing my brain in.


I will never understand the matrix, never. Oh, no she died. Now they've turned into funny pixel, lego characters.

Oh no, she's alive again. How did that happen? They're kissing. What is this all about? They're in a chair, they're on a building. He's nice to look at though, Keanu.

Maybe this will help.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand it either..

12:48 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

I don't get it either Luce, that or anything really! i did'nt watch it, watched Rose and maloney..didn't get that either!

6:21 AM  
Blogger lettuce said...

hahahaha, this is very funny.

If you don't understand the Matrix, you should watch the Matrix Revolution tonight. All will become clear.

NOT!!!!


Oh no, I issed Rose and Maloney? I like that!

7:32 AM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

I didn't watch it. I'm not one for sci-fi. I got coerced into watching Lost though but couldn't stay awake for the 2nd part.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home