Thursday, February 15, 2007

HELP

It's been so long since I posted a blog that when I went on blogger today it switched me over to the new blogger. I suspected nothing until I posted my blog and it took me to a completely new template and instead of my name being www.aluceproduction.blogspot.com it had somehow changed the address to www.gardeningpassion.blogspot.com . How has this happened? Who made this new address for me? What shall I do? I have a new post over at my gardeningpassion blog!!!!!!

Advice please.

4 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

Well Mrs. Two-Blogs-RW, I've left a comment for you "over there"

9:14 AM  
Blogger pam in toronto said...

I'm glad you found your way back!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Oh goodness, that must be a mistake. I wonder how you contact blogger. It seems to be all weird and strange. I can't answer that I'm afraid. Hope you are ok. It's been a bit mad at work - almost fisticuffs at dawn the other day. Not me I might add. Oh Lordi. Hope to catch up with you soonxxx

7:58 PM  
Blogger Pod said...

just keep rambling for heaven's sake!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home