Tuesday, March 06, 2007

amyrillis watch










Oh dear, I think that needs lancing!












Actually, the flowers should be out, um, just in time for mother's day on Sunday (it IS mother's day isn't it? Have I got it right this year Dons?).




They are supposed to be white....but who knows, let's wait and see.






I've been on a course today. My work life is definitely looking up. Having EAL qualifications and experience puts me as one of only two people at the whole of my school who can deal with the ever increasing number of EAL students coming through our doors. Which mean that I might (in the future) become the coordinator for the school and and instructor! Being an instructor means I get paid more than I do now, but less than a teacher..... This is all in the future. In schools, things go very, very slowly.


***********************************




Our move is still going along. We should have the survey done this week. I just CAN'T wait to get in that house. The owner is being a bit (sorry, A LOT) money grabbing over the fixtures and fittings and that's after I agreed to over see all her furniture going into storage for her on the move day (because they are stuck in Dubai!). I should charge her! harrumph.


****************************************************



Today, when I got home there was a parcel waiting on the doorstep from Boden. This dress! These shoes, (but not in green, red) and these shoes.






I wish the dress looked like that on me! I look like Gilbert Grape's mum in this at the moment.


I think it's time I started another spring diet... (sigh)

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I fancy that does need lancing.. What does Gilbert Grapes mother look like? need to google her, it is i think the same dress as mine, mines green :-)

11:30 AM  
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

yes, mine's purple though.

Gilbert Grape's mother? Ewwwwwww

1:29 PM  
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Not this sunday sweetie, next sunday the 18th. Like the dress and flip flops. I bet you'll look gorgeous and nothing like Gilbert Grape's mum for goodness sakes!!!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Pod said...

i bet you look schweet! don't talk nonsense

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home